Thursday, 20 September 2012

OOTD - Skirt Crazy




I apologise for featuring this skirt two posts in a row, but it is too cute! My discovery has perhaps resulted in a slight obsession with high waited skirts - I ordered two new ones last night, oopsies - but I love, love, love it. 

This time I decided to jazz it up a bit with a gorgeous jumper I got from a charity shop a while back - it has a gorgeous white print on the front which is very Autumnal and not too bold to go with the button detailing of the skirt. If I had the time I would have painted my nails a classic red to add a little bit of colour!

I love Autumn because you get to layer up and put on wooly jumpers! 
What's your favourite outfit at the moment? 




2 comments:

  1. That's such a cute skirt :)

    My favourite outfit at the moment is a thin jumper or long sleeve shirt with dark denim jeans and high heeled boots :) It's getting hot in Australia now so I'm starting to wear more shorts and t-shirts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm obsessed with it at the moment!

      Sounds like a great outfit, I'm loving high heeled boots at the moment too! Ah you're so lucky with the weather - very jealous! xx

      Delete