1. ASOS Boyfriend Watch (£22) - So, I've finally given up on my hopes of ever getting a Michael Kors watch. But not to worry, I have found this affordable alternative, in fact I kind of prefer it (sorry Kors!!).
2. ASOS Atlas Hiker Ankle Boots (£38) - This goes without saying, boots are essential for Autumn/Winter (especially if you live up north in the UK where it rains 24/7). The last two pairs I bought are heels - not huge heels - but I need some comfortable boots in my life. These look like the perfect ones for me. I had considered investing in some Doc Martens but I can't picture myself wearing them too much. These look versatile, cute and they will probably last longer than my ebay boots.
3. Topshop Petite Jersey Peplum Top (£18) - I have yet to follow the peplum trend, but after seeing Vivianna Does Makeup looking gorgeous in a black peplum top (here) I have felt inspired to add one to my wardrobe. This sort of burgundy colour is definitely looking to be on trend this Autumn/Winter too.
4. Topshop Bleach Hem Skinny Trousers (£38) - I know the ombre look has been around for quite a while now but I absolutely love these trousers. I practically live in skinny jeans and I have been wanting to take the plunge into buying some patterned trousers like the ones Sophy was wearing in her latest outfit post (here) but haven't quite plucked up the courage. These bleached skinny trousers will draw just the right amount of attention and will hopefully help me gather up the confidence to purchase some patterned trousers soon!
5. Models Own Ibiza Mix (£5) - This nail polish has been on my wishlist forever! I don't own a glittery polish so this looks perfect and I think the colour mix will look great for Autumn and around Christmas time!
6. Warehouse Uptown Bag (£42) - I don't really need to explain why I want this bag - It's a nude beige colour, so will go with anything, it's simple and it's gorgeous.
7. Motel Rocks Rock 'N Rose Ximena Vintage Geometric Triangle Earrings (£14) - I've been eyeing these earrings up for a good while now. I think they'd look great with anything.
Do you like any of the items on my wishlist this week?