Monday 14 May 2012

The sun was shining

 Here's an outfit from the other day. I've been struggling with my wardrobe lately and have had the 'I have nothing to wear' syndrome... I'm sure you girls know what I'm talking about! 


This little crop top has a gorgeous little print on the front. It's from Topshop last year. I tie a knot in the front so it isn't so baggy and it's great for when the suns out!


The rare sun that we have in the North of the UK!

Hope you all had a good weekend! 

Kat xx

7 comments:

  1. Aww the bird detail is cute!
    I was celebrating the sun this weekend down south too lol.
    Love the english weather!

    Thanks for sharing!
    ..xX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I remember I was umm-ing and ah-ing over buying this for ages because it was £25 but I caved in! xx

      Delete
  2. Aw I love the print on your top!! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I agree it's really cute xx

      Delete
  3. This print is so pretty!

    Cute blog, just followed :)

    Ruth xxxx

    http://theclothesimin.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete